Saturday, February 5, 2011

new addiction

I am here in Spokane for the weekend & similar to last week during classes when I should have been focusing, I could not get my mind off of one thing: vrbo.com

Ridiculous, I know. 

This site is Vacation Rental By Owner. Now, I am not planning on jet setting on any European adventure any time soon, but a girl can dream of a chateau in the French countryside, right?

On this website, you can rent a beautiful quaint home in the country, a condo on the coast, or an apartment in a major city anywhere in the world. Needless to say, I do a lot of dreaming lately. This is making me wonder if I should plan something grand anytime soon...


any takers?

1 comment:

Stanna McDougal said...

Hi Kelsey,
I use VRBO all the time. I can't wait to use it in Italy. Our vacation rental in Mission Beach is on VRBO. Both of those properties look wonderful. Have fun in Spokane.