To start the quarter off right, I must recommend a French restaurant my dear housemate and friend, Taylor, introduced me to.
Toulouse Petit
bottom of Queen Anne hill. $6 breakfasts Monday-Friday. You. Must. Go.
In Paris this last summer, I fell in love with a restaurant I experienced first with my family and then again with Patrick. They had the best steak frites that I loved (I got it both times) and amazing desserts. Hilarious experience with my family and fancy dinner with my boyfriend. The décor was very art-deco and old-European.
With all this to say, Toulouse Petit is nearly identical, but nestled in my Seattle neighborhood. Perfectly French, perfectly decorated, and perfectly magnifique.
I got the Crème Caramel French Toast. AMAZING.
Becca got the Eggs Benedict.
Taylor got the Eggs Forestiere with Shiitake and Oyster Mushrooms.
We all argue ours was the best. Mine definitely was. So rich, delicious, and sweet. Perfect breakfast and all for $6! (plus the delicious French Pressed coffee!)
No comments:
Post a Comment